Dallas Buyers Agents Real Estate
At DALLAS BUYERS AGENTS, we only work for Home Buyers.
We do not represent Sellers and we have no homes for sale.
Our focus is helping home buyers find the very best homes in the very best neighborhoods for their families, and representing their interests alone throughout the home buying process.
- We listen. We ask questions and we listen. We want to know exactly what our buyers want in their home.
- We provide our clients with every bit of information available about their prospective home, the neighborhood and overall area.
- We offer tools with specific neighborhood information.
- We offer tools to estimate mortgage payments.
- We offer tools such as buyer resources articles that help Buyers thoroughly understand the home buying process and home ownership.
- We offer our unvarnished opinions about neighborhoods, home construction, home repairs and the relative value of specific remodels a buyer may want to do to their home.
- We advise our clients as to the very best schools and school districts for their kids.
- We disclose the appreciation rates and crime reports for any neighborhood in which they are interested
- We show our clients where the quality homes of every price range are throughout the area, and, we disclose which neighborhoods or homes need to be avoided.
- We provide you with information from both the MLS REALTOR Listings and ForSaleByOwner lists on all homes that seem to fit your goals. We check Trulia and Zillow for you and we contact the better listing agents who represent Sellers in the areas you want to consider so we can find any "pocket" or un-listed homes being held off-market.
- We use advanced negotiation skills to make sure we get you the home you love, and at the best possible price and terms.
- We know the best furniture stores and designers, the best contractors and service providers in each area and the best places to go for recreation nearby.
- We use our 23 years of experience as Buyer Brokers in the North Dallas Suburbs to help you enjoy your new home in every way possible.
We have extensive experience working with large scale home builders as well as custom builders and architects. For our clients who decide to build, we attend all new home planning meetings with the builder and all phased construction inspections where we hire the best construction inspectors in the area.
We will offer our advice about neighborhoods, home construction, home repairs and the relative value of specific remodels you might do in the future
I have a degree in architecture and over 20 years of experience in residential design and construction, as well as 20 years in real estate. We really do understand homes as well as the business of real estate.
Please look over our Articles for Homebuyers, and, if you don't find the information you need, email me at email@example.com or call me at 214-923-8535 and we'll make sure to send you the information you need.
Buying a home is supposed to be fun, so, if you're not having a good time, I'm doing something wrong.
Dallas Buyer Agents Real Estate
The State of Texas requires that the following information be provided to all consumers of real estate services.