Why Use an Exclusive Buyers Agent?
Everyone searches the web to find a good home nowadays. Then they contact the listing agent to show them a house and end up spending too much money on a home that may have unforeseen problems.
When you are the homebuyer, you do not want to work with a listing agent. You need a buyer's agent; preferably an Exclusive Buyer Agent with the specialized expertise to help you with every phase of your home purchase or construction.
At Dallas Buyers Agents, we only represent buyers. We are experts in home design and construction, and we can determine the range of value of any home our buyers want to consider buying.
Steve Ritchey the broker for Dallas Buyers Agents, has degrees in both architecture and business and has worked in architectural design and real estate for over 20 years.
1. We know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
2. We do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings, pocket home listings and conditions that may impact the market.
3. We are full time buyer agents. Anything less and you'd be shortchanged.
4. We'll use our contacts in the mortgage industry to get you the best mortgage possible.
5. You will be our only client in your home purchase. We do not work both sides of the deal.
6. We will preview homes whenever possible to make sure they are a good fit for your family.
7. We will provide you with lists of the area's very best lenders, inspectors contractors and insurance agencies.
And we'll be there when you need any help after the purchase.